IDA has upgraded our conference recordings to include an automatic sync with the PowerPoint presentations for each session. All sessions will be available for individual download following the conference for a fee.
As an added bonus, all recorded sessions will be eligible for continuing education following the conference for those needing credit hours toward their IDA certification.
If you would like more information about IDA certification, please click here.
ASHA credits will also be available for all recorded sessions for ONE year following each conference.*
*Pending ASHA approval.
To purchase on-demand recordings, please follow the instructions below:
- Proceed to IDA.digitellinc.com and click Login in the top right.
- Click “Don’t have an Account?” and fill in the required fields to create a free account.
- Once logged in, click the link to which conference you would like to access at the very top of the page.
- Browse and preview sessions from each conference, for those you’d like to purchase, click “Add to Cart”.
- When you’re ready to check out, click on the Shopping Cart in the upper right corner of the site, and click Check Out.
- Once you complete the transaction, your content will be available to view and evaluate!
- Certificates and transcripts can be accessed after completing the session evaluations. Find them in the Certificates and Transcripts tab in the My Account area.
Any questions? Reach out to Digitell directly at email@example.com or 877.796.1325